Skip to main content
Surplus Property
1512 Washington St. CES 104
Cheney, WA 99004
phone: 509.359.7377

Department Surplus

Inventory Transfer Form

Procedures to Transfer Surplus Property From Surplus to Requesting Department

  1. University Departments may request items from Surplus throughout the year.
  2. To make a request, university departments are to call 7377 or email Please provide your department name, your name, location, and phone number. You are looking for a particular item, please also include a detailed description.
  3. A Surplus representative will check our inventory to see if we have any similar items and schedule an appointment for you to come look at the item.
  4. If the requested item is available and acceptable to the department, we will deliver it a soon as possible.

Procedures to Transfer Surplus Property From Department to Surplus

  1. University departments who wish to transfer equipment or furniture to the Surplus Property Program should call 2245 or email . Please include a detailed description of the item(s) you have requested for pickup.
  2.  Clearly mark the item(s) that are being transferred and keep in a secure location until picked up by Surplus personnel.
  3. Surplus personnel will schedule a retrival of the item(s) within 48 hours of receiving a work order with your request
  4. Tagged inventory items will be  electronically scanned upon pick up with a signature required.
© 2018 Eastern Washington University
EWU expands opportunities for personal transformation through excellence in learning.