Skip to main content

Third Party Billing Services

If a government agency, program, or company is paying for your tuition and fees, please contact Student Financial Services at (509) 359-6372 to set up 3rd Party billing arrangements.

Contact information for the vendor and a voucher outlining types of services being paid for and the dollar amount of assistance must be received by payment deadline to avoid a late fee on the student's account. This information can be brought in to 202 Sutton Hall or faxed to (509) 359-4832.

© 2018 Eastern Washington University
EWU expands opportunities for personal transformation through excellence in learning.