Work Order AdminRequest for work on campus facilities and grounds.Click here to submit your work request
Cheney, WA 99004
Work Order Admin
There are three ways to request work. See list below. Your request will be submitted to the queue immediately. An e-mail will be sent to you confirming receipt. If you do NOT receive a confirmation email immediately please call Ext 2245. Thank you for your time.
AIM Login Page (Facilities Staff Only)
Frequently asked Questions (FAQs)
- How work is scheduled. DSW (Reactive Maintenance) vs Repair (Planned Work) vs Improvement (Planned Work) vs Work for Other (Non Real Property)
- How work is prioritized. Emergency, Preventive Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance, Repair, Major Capital Projects.
- How is work funded. Operating (Shop vs Department). Capital (Program vs Preservation)
- What can you expect in level of service. (Response time, customer contact, project notifications)
- What is Reactive Maintenance. (Direct scheduled work)
- What is Preventive Maintenance? Preventive maintenance is a schedule of planned maintenance actions aimed at the prevention of breakdowns and failures. The primary goal of preventive maintenance is to prevent the failure of equipment before it actually occurs. It is designed to preserve and enhance equipment reliability by replacing worn components before they actually fail. Preventive maintenance activities include equipment checks, partial or complete overhauls at specified periods, oil changes, lubrication and so on.
- What is Repair ( Minor Repair vs Major Repair)
- What is Capital Renewal. (Replacement)
- What is a Major Capital Project. (Modernization vs Preservation)
- What is re-occurring work.