Summer and Fall Transfer Sessions
The EWU Transfer Sessions are required one-day information sessions for incoming transfer students with 40 or MORE university/college credits and have confirmed their intent to enroll for Fall Quarter.
Students attending the Transfer Sessions will:
- Learn about academic requirements;
- Meet with an academic advisor in a general presentation to learn important advising next steps;
- Have the opportunity to meet with and build relationships with faculty, staff, and peers and learn about the campus and surrounding community;
- Receive information regarding academic expectations of students and relevant academic policies;
- Receive information regarding campus and online student resources;
- Connect with campus support services to ensure a smooth transition to campus; and
- Meet other Eastern students!
The fall 2017 Transfer Express Orientation (TEO) will be on September, 18, 2017.
Registration for EWU's firstSTEP Orientation will be by invitation only. To receive an invitation, you must first complete the following:
- Confirm your intent to enroll. If you have not done so, please visit the Admitted Students webpage and follow the STEP 1 directions.
- Setup your NetID and Password and SAVE. To do so, see STEP 2 on the Admitted Students webpage.
- Set up your student Eagles e-mail. To receive an invitation and successfully sign up for a firstSTEP Orientation Session, you will have to set up your student e-mail. To setup your student e-mail see STEP 4 on the Admitted Students webpage.
Your invitation to firstSTEP will be sent to your personal e-mail that you applied to EWU with. Once you successfully registered for firstSTEP you will receive a confirmation e-mail with details and your Pre-Orientation Homework. If you will have family members or guests attend they each will have to purchase a lunch ticket three (3) days before attending firstSTEP. Lunch purchase link is coming soon. NOTE: Students who have successfully registered for orientation session will receive lunch the day of at no additional cost.
Transfer Express Orientation Resources
TEO Sample Agenda (will be posted on or before August 1) Note: TEO will run from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., students MUST check in between 7-8 a.m.
Family/Guest Luncheon Ticket Purchase Store (will be posted on or before August 1)