This page provides information for perspective volunteers
Cheney, WA 99004
Are you volunteering for the Symposium?
Check the schedule:
- The volunteer schedule will be emailed out to all volunteers prior to the event
- Be sure to show up at least 5 minutes prior to the start of your shift
- If you are not on time for your shift, your volunteer position may be given to someone else and you will not receive credit for volunteering.
What to wear:
- Business casual attire (khakis, slacks, skirt or dress, jeans are okay as long as they do not have holes)
- Closed toed shoes
What not to wear:
- Jeans with holes or stains
- Flip-flops or open toed shoes
Note: You will be provided a Symposium t-shirt to wear, promoting the Undergraduate Research and Creative Works Symposium.
- If your volunteer shift runs through the lunch period, you will be provided a boxed lunch.
- If you are volunteering all day, you will be dismissed for a lunch break.
This event has a very prestigious reputation. Please remember, you are not only representing yourselves, but also Eastern Washington University and the Student Research and Creative Works Symposium. Be respectful and courteous of others and remain professional. If you have any questions, please contact the Symposium Office at 509.359.6826 or email@example.com.