The Student Employment office primarily assists students in finding part-time work to help fund their education, gain valuable work experience, and test out career choices.
303 Sutton Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Search EagleAXIS for Non-Work Study Jobs
The instructions below are for searching non-work study positions. If you need more information on finding a work study position, please visit our Work Study pages. To apply for a work study position, you must receive work study as part of your financial aid award package. Please login to EagleNET to verify that work study is part of your financial aid award. Otherwise, follow the steps below:
- Activate or Update your EagleAXIS account.
- Click on the "Search Opportunities" tab, then click on "EagleAXIS - Opportunity Listings".
- For "Position Type" select the type of position for which you would like to apply. For example, "On-Campus", "Non-Work Study", "Off-Campus", or "Internships"...
- Click on the "Search" button.
- At the bottom of the page, a list of available positions of the selected position type will appear.
Hint: Clicking on the "Job Title", "Employer", "Position Type", "Posted" or "Deadline" column headings will sort the list by that column.
- Click on the job title link to view the full job description.
- To apply for the position, look to the right side of the full job description under "Application Status". If you have a resumé uploaded, select the file named from the drop down menu and click the "Submit" button. If you need to upload a resumé, please see our Upload Documents to EagleAXIS page for detailed instructions.
- To get back to your search from the full job description screen, click on the "Back" arrow at near the top left of the page above the words "job postings".