The Student Employment office primarily assists students in
finding part-time work to help fund their education, gain
valuable work experience, and test out career choices.
303 Sutton Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Need part-time employment to help pay for college? Want to gain valuable work experience or test out career options? You have come to the right place!
The Student Employment Office uses EagleAXIS to provide online job postings for on-campus and off-campus employment. Both work study and non-work study positions are available. Please note that the EWU Career Services Office does not support the posting of temporary, non-career related postings. Examples of these postings include short-term childcare, non-organized relocation services, and house/home-sitting. In addition to supporting students' long-term career objectives, this policy allows EWU Career Services to further promote the safety of its students by avoiding opportunities that may place individuals in isolated and/or potentially unsafe work environments. We recommend utilizing other services such as Craigslist to promote these opportunities.
To get started, please explore the links below:
- Know the EWU employment policies
- Learn how to activate your EagleAxis account
- Learn how to upload documents to EagleAXIS
- Learn how to search for jobs in EagleAXIS
- Complete and print your hiring documents
- Learn what to do if you have a work study award
- Review the frequently asked questions