Greetings from SAILStudent Activities, Involvement & Leadership (SAIL) creates activities that entertain you, educate you, and help you become leaders.
110 Sutton Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Tips for Fraternity Recruitment
Questions to ask at recruitment events:
- Why did you pick the fraternity you are in?
- What are the financial obligations to the fraternity?
- What kinds of social activities are planned for the fraternity?
- How will I know which fraternity is best for me?
- What are the grade expectations of the fraternity?
- What is the fraternity's philanthropy?
- What is the time commitment of new members to the fraternity?
- Are men of the fraternity involved in other campus organizations? If so, what kind of organizations do they belong to?
- What have you enjoyed most about being Greek?
- What types of community service activities has your fraternity been a part of?
- What values are important to your organization?
- What is your new member education/orientation program like? What is its purpose?
- How will your organization help prepare me for graduation and life after college?
- What makes your chapter unique?
Review the 2016 Recruitment Guide to get a better understanding of the Sororites at EWU!