NEW! e-Transcript Service. Read below for more information on this fast and convenient method of sending your official transcript.
201 Sutton Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
EWU Transcript Information
- A student signature is required for release of transcripts.
- Official transcripts will not be released until all financial obligations are cleared.
- Transcripts are confidential and cannot be released to any other party without the written consent of the student.
- Transcripts from other institutions must be obtained from that institution.
How to Order an Official Eastern Washington University Transcript
In accordance with the Federal Privacy Act of 1974, we require a transcript request in writing with your handwritten signature (no electronic signatures are accepted). Request may not be made via telephone.
Requests may be made:
- Online: Log into EagleNET and go to the Student Records tab and click on the Online Transcript Request link. Credit cards are accepted as payment for transcripts only when ordering online. Please note that a $2.25 non-refundable online ordering fee per copy will be charged for this service. If you are unable to log into EagleNET, you can still order online at https://iwantmytranscript.com/ewu; a consent form will be required.
- In person (201 Sutton Hall): Fill out a transcript request form and pay for the transcript at any front counter station on the 2nd floor of Sutton Hall. In person transcript request can be paid for by debit card, credit card, cash, check or money order only. You may also pay for your transcript at Riverpoint Student Services, Student Support Center, Phase I Bldg Room 101, EWU Spokane, Riverpoint Campus (same day service requests cannot be processed at the Riverpoint Campus location).
- By mail: Send a letter with the required transcript information or print the Transcript Request form. Please complete the form and submit it to the Records and Registration office with your signature and payment. Mail in payment methods include check or money order only made payable to Eastern Washington University.
Processing Fees for Official EWU Transcripts
Pre-payment is required.
- Regular Service: $8.09 per copy is charged for each official transcript. Transcripts will normally be mailed within three to five days. Processing during peak times (e.g. the end of the quarter) could be up to seven days.
- Same Day Service: $16.23 per copy is charged for each transcript processed. Same day transcripts can be picked up after 3:00 p.m. Same day transcript requests must be received by 12:00 p.m. (noon) to be picked up or mailed that day. Note: Same Day Service is not always available.
- Online Order: A non-refundable $2.25 online ordering fee per copy is charged by Scrip-Safe for this service.
- Optional Shipping Fees:
- $9.00 domestic express shipping (next business day delivery)
- $30.00 international express shipping
- For express shipping, a street address for the delivery location and a contact telephone number are required. Federal Express cannot deliver to a post office box.
You can now request that your transcript be sent to any recipient electronically through eScrip-Safe, the authorized agent for Eastern Washington University. This new service, called e-Transcripts, can be used to send your transcript quickly and securely to any email address** provided to our office by you.
**If you are sending your transcript to another institution of higher education which also uses the eScrip-Safe service, no email address is required. Click here to find participating schools.
Unofficial EWU Transcripts
You may obtain unofficial transcripts on EagleNET free of charge. Log into your EagleNET account, select Student and Financial Aid, select Student Records, select Unofficial Transcripts, leave the defaults in the drop down boxes and click submit.
If you attended Eastern Washington University after summer quarter 1987, but do not know your Eastern Washington student identification (SID) number, please go to the EWU SID webpage for more information.
If you attended Eastern Washington University prior to fall quarter 1987, please fill out a transcript request form to request an unofficial transcript. There is no charge for this service.
Questions about EWU transcripts may be directed to 509.359.4871 or by email to email@example.com.