Skip to main content

Enrollment/Degree Verification

Online Enrollment Verifications for Students: Students may access enrollment verification certificates via their EagleNET account. Go to the Student Record section of EagleNET and "Online Enrollment Verification" to access free enrollment verifications!
Online Enrollment/Degree Verifications for Others: Eastern Washington University is contracted with the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to verify EWU enrollments and degrees. We no longer provide verifications by phone.
Enrollment/Degree Information Availability:  Enrollment information is sent electronically to the NSC multiple times each term (at the start of the term, after the 10th day, every 30-45 days, approximately 10 days after the term ends).  This enrollment data is available soon after it is reported as the NSC requires a few days to process the data.
Degree information for each term is sent electronically to the NSC twice (once approximately 10 days after the quarter has ended and a second time approximately 10 days after the next quarter ends).   

When is a student at Full-Time Enrollment?

Undergraduate: 12 credits - full-time student receiving financial aid or veteran's benefits
Graduate: 10 credits - full-time student receiving financial aid or veteran's benefits
International Student: 12 credits - undergraduate full-time student; 10 credits - graduate full-time student 
Education Finance Providers Link to NSLC
Employers' and Background Screening Firms' Link to NSLC 
NSLC Contact Information

Exception to Online Verifications:  If a student is requesting enrollment or degree verification from NSLC and our institution does not have their Social Security Number on file they will receive a message telling them, "You do not have a Social Security Number (SSN) on file."

You may have your number added to your file by sending a copy of your Social Security Card and a letter to the Records and Registration office at the address listed on the left side of this page requesting we add your SSN to your record.

Your signature must appear on the letter.
If you know what your EWUID is, please include the number in the letter. Mark it to the attention of the Records Team. You may also fax the data to us using the Fax number on the left. We will input the number and notify the NSLC as soon as possible to update their records.

You may contact a member of the Records Team by calling 509.359.6587. We are not able to take your request over the phone as it requires your signature.
For special documentation requiring a University seal, Registrar signature, Academic Standing or other documentation on your academic record, please contact Records and Registration, at 509.359.2321 or  (Examples of special documentation include: Good student insurance discounts, Alaska Department of Revenue, Canadian Student Loan Program or Tax Commission.)


© 2017 Eastern Washington University
EWU expands opportunities for personal transformation through excellence in learning.