Skip to main content

Student Records

Your student record is maintained in the Records and Registration office. 

Click on the links at the left to find out more about:
  • How to get enrollment verification  
  • EWU Student Identification Number
  • Your rights under FERPA
  • How the EWU grading system works
  • How to declare your major
  • How to change your name and/or address
  • SOAR Degree Audit
  • How to order your EWU transcript
© 2017 Eastern Washington University
EWU expands opportunities for personal transformation through excellence in learning.