Out of Washington State for Educational Purposes

If you are a Washington resident who has been out of the state attending a college or university, the following must be submitted with a Residence Questionnaire:

  • Verification of how long you resided in Washington prior to leaving the state.
  • Verification from the college or university that you were enrolled as a non-resident and paid non-resident tuition (i.e., letter or billing statement). If enrolled in a private school, provide verification of enrollment.
  • Proof that you maintained all "ties" with Washington (such as driver's license, vehicle registration, bank accounts, voter's registration, property).
© 2014 Eastern Washington University