CommencementThe dream that seemed so far away — graduation day — is now within reach. All the late nights studying and socializing with friends will at last culminate in a walk across the stage where your accomplishments can be recognized by family, friends and the Eastern community.
201 Sutton Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Note: EWU diplomas will not be released until all financial obligations are cleared.
- Click here for 2016 departments in each college.
- "Like" us on facebook for up-to-date information. The information will update closer to the actual date.
The 2016 semester Commencement for the College of Health Science & Public Health is 10 A.M., Friday, May 6, 2016 at the Spokane Convention Center. Further details will be posted at ewu.edu/chsph
- Click here for 2016 departments in CHSPH.
- Out of respect for each other and the solemnity of the occasion, graduates and guests are asked to stay for the entire ceremony.
- The ceremony is expected to last two hours.
- All graduates should wear the appropriate academic cap and gown.
- There will be a 3x5 card and a pencil on your chair at the ceremony. Please write your name as you want it read. If your name is difficult to pronounce, please write it phonetically. This card is handed to the reader at the platform so that the graduate's name may be called.
- Doctoral and master's candidates will be hooded prior to receiving the diploma cover and should carry their hoods to the lineup and in the Grand March.
Diplomas for winter 2015 baccalaureate graduates were mailed April 8, 2015.
Diplomas for spring 2015 baccalaureate graduates were mailed July 14, 2015.