Cheney, WA 99004
Posting on Campus
All posters on the Cheney campus must be approved to post via the PUB Information Office. (See EWU Policy 204-02)
- Approved posters may only be placed on designated kiosks or bulletin boards.
- Posters may not be placed on wall surfaces, in bathrooms, inside elevators, or on elevator doors.
- If you are posting about an event happening on campus, you must include an ADA Accessibility Statement (see below). If you are posting about an off-campus event, you are not required to post the ADA statement, however you are still encouraged to do so.
- Posters must be removed the day following the event.
- No posters will be approved for commericial solicitations, advertising, or promotional activities except when the activities clearly serve educational objectives (see WAC 172-139-010).
- Option #1: Submit a digital version to email@example.com. Upon a successful review, a digital stamp will be placed on the poster and it will be returned to you. (please note: posters are reviewed during business hours M-F).
- Option #2: Bring a hard copy to the PUB Information Office (currently in SHW 300).
- All buildings require an approval stamp from the PUB Information Office (including residence halls).
- Buildings have unique places to post. Check with individual building managers to determine best places to hang your poster.
- PUB specific posting policies will be communicated when the PUB re-opens in Fall 2018.
- "People needing accommodation should contact [insert name of individual or office coordinating event] at [insert telephone number or email address] by [insert deadline––typically 5-7 days prior to scheduled event]."
- It is recommended that the font size of the ADA statement on the published document be at least twelve (12) point.