EWU Core ThemesOur Core themes are based upon EWU's Mission, Vision and Values
Showalter Hall 220
Cheney, WA 99004
EWU Core Themes
The EWU Mission articulates our purpose as an institution of higher education. The shared mission, vision and values give direction for our collective efforts to achieve our institutional goals.
The three EWU Core Themes represent the essential themes of our mission. Each Core Theme has specific objectives, which are accompanied by stated outcomes and meaningful and verifiable indicators of achievement used to measure our progress in accomplishing the desired outcomes along with a rationale for each indicator.
Core Theme #1: Student Academic Achievement
- Objective 1.1: Quality Academic Programs
- Objective 1.2: Undergraduate Student Research
Core Theme # 2: Student Support and Development
- Objective 2.1: Co-curricular Engagement
- Objective 2.2: Support Programs
Core Theme #3: Faculty Support and Development
- Objective 3.1: Intellectual Community
- Objective 3.2: Professional Development