105 Showalter Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Programs and Services
WHAT DO WE DO AT THE PRIDE CENTER?
- The Pride Center sponsors campus speakers and activities, like our Back to School Kick Off, Pride Week, Day of Silence, and the Lavender Graduation. Check out our calendar
- The Pride Center provides campus education, brown bag lunch discussions, and diversity training
- The Pride Center advocates on behalf of EWU's LGBTQA students, staff and faculty, and we assist individuals in reporting incidents of discrimination and/or harassment
- The Pride Center offers computers for working on assignments, projects or checking the internet
- The Pride Center provides a safe space for studying, taking a break between classes or meeting up with friends
- The Pride Center has an LGBTQ library with fiction and non-fiction books, and a collection of LGBT themed DVDs, all available to be checked out
- The Pride Center hosts weekly EAGLE PRIDE meetings. Eagle Pride is EWU's LGBTQA student group. Look for Eagle Pride on Facebook
- The Pride Center publishes a quarterly newsletter. Read previous issues here. If you would like to be added to our list to receive the newsletter via e-mail , send an e-mail request to email@example.com.