Cheney, WA 99004
Friday February 17, 2012 from 7:00PM to 9:00PM at Streeter Hall
Tuesday February 28, 2012 from 5:00PM to 7:00PM at the PUB MPR
Self defense classes with the EWU Police Department are provided to enhance your safety and security.
Classes will help you with the following:
- Identifying an imminent attack
- Close quarters combat tactics
- Defeating attacks from behind
- Creating opportunities for acquiring assistance during an attack
- Multitude of other combat skill sets
What you can gain from self defense classes:
- A new set of awareness, assertiveness verbal confrontation skills, and safety strategies.
- Physical techniques that enable you to prevent, escape, resist, and survive attacks.
For questions about Self Defense classes contact Officer Jay Day at 509.359.6924 or firstname.lastname@example.org.