Information on fingerprinting services
Cheney, WA 99004
The EWU Police Department fingerprints students, staff, faculty and community members for Teacher Certification, the Counselor Education Program, MS in Mental Health and School Counseling, and employment purposes. The department is located in the Red Barn at 820 Washington. Please call during business hours to schedule an appointment (359-4021).
If you need livescan prints, even if you are just renewing your fingerprint (students in the EWU Education Department, employees/prospective employees of a school district), you will need to bring:
- Photo ID;
- A receipt showing that the $10 EWU Police fingerprint fees* and the WSP fees have been paid;
- A document showing the OSPI number; the EWU Education Department or your school district will provide this to you. Please complete this form before your appointment, if it is missing any information.
If you need ink prints, please bring:
- Photo ID;
- Applicant form (Counselor Education Program) or form with instructions;
- A receipt showing that the $10 EWU Police fingerprint fees* have been paid;
- Fingerprint card(s); and
- A 9" x 12" envelope to mail the fingerprint cards without bending them.
- Check or money order to WSP, if required
*Fees can be paid in Financial Services, Sutton Hall.