Techfee Proposals and Funding
JFK Library - Lower Level
Cheney, WA 99004
The Student Technology Fee (STF) supplements University or external funding of technology for general student use. The fee is not intended to fund office equipment, instructional equipment, or items normally funded by legislative or administrative funds. Morever, awards are generally purposed as one-time sources of funding. Thus, proposals should not be dependent upon subsequent years of funding.
The committee's funding year is considered to be July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014. Proposals that receive funding must expend the award prior to June 30, 2014 of the award year.
- November 21: Call for proposals
- November 21: Online proposal system opens
- January 7: Proposal Deadline - system closes
- January 11: Administrative Review
- January: Proposal site visits
- February: Award decisions made
- March through May: ASEWU and Board of Trustees consider and approve budget
- June: Disbursement of awards
The original copy of the proposal must be printed, signed and delivered to the ASEWU, and distributed to the following e-mail account (email@example.com) by 11:59 p.m. on January 4, 2013 .
For questions, contact Greg Crary at 359-7410.
Networking Approval Form (pdf)