New Student Online OrientationNew Student Online Orientation
322 Pence Union Building (PUB)
Cheney, WA 99004
STEP 3: Tuition and Financial Aid
- Complete financial aid paperwork and pay tuition and fees.
- If you are receiving financial aid and/or scholarships, the university will first apply your financial aid to your outstanding university charges. Any remaining funds will be disbursed to you on or after the first day of each quarter. You have the option of receiving your balance by: 1) direct deposit to a bank account or 2) by check sent to your mailing address on file with EWU. A check will automatically be mailed if you do not select direct deposit. You may update your address at any time on EagleNet. Additional information on financial aid disbursement is available in our Award Information and Instructions section.
- To ensure that financial aid is disbursed into your account at the start of the quarter, please make sure you complete the following:
- Complete all "verification" paperwork. If you are selected for verification, Eastern is required to verify the information you submitted on your FAFSA. We will request a verification form and copies of the appropriate Federal Income Tax Return(s). Respond immediately and include your name and Eastern student ID on each document you submit. We cannot determine your awards until this process is complete.
- Accept your aid. After your file is complete, you will receive your FAN detailing the aid for which you are eligible. Please accept or reject each type of aid offered and return the FAN within 14 days. If we do not hear from you, your award may be cancelled.
- If you have an outstanding balance after financial aid disbursement, there are several payment options to consider. Student Financial Services (SFS), in partnership with Academic Management Services (AMS) offers you the opportunity to spread your tuition and fee payments over eight, nine and 10 months with no interest. You may pay your tuition in person, online at eaglenet.ewu.edu or by mail. Contact AMS directly at 888.664.6082 to enroll by phone or visit www.tuitionpay.com.
For more information please conatct or visit: