New Student Online OrientationNew Student Online Orientation
322 Pence Union Building (PUB)
Cheney, WA 99004
STEP 1: Academic Advising
- To be advised please contact The General Undergraduate Academic Advising Department 509-359-2345.
- Register for and take the APTP Math Placement Test. What is the APTP Math Placement test? Click HERE for more info
- Be aware of Priority Registration dates
- Meet individually with each of your professors at least two (2) times per quarter to network and build foundations for course success.
- To see when you are able to register please visit our Important Dates and Deadlines page.
- Keep the syllabus for each course in a safe place so you can refer to them as needed. Course syllabi are a valuable resource.