2nd Floor Huston Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
To provide leadership in shaping the university's academic technology pathway for successful online teaching. This unit consists of 7 full-time regular technical support staff, system administrators, technical trainers, graphic designers, and course development specialists.
Tools and Services:
- List of services and tools
What you'll find; support for services and tools, geting started guides, scholary content, events and training oppertunities.
- To help improve the overall student experience at Eastern.
- To support faculty using teaching and learning technology.
- To better prepare our students for the 21st century workplace.
- To support faculty in research of new academic technologies.
- To provide leadership incorporating these tools into our online academic initiative.
The Instructional Technology, Design & Development Department is responsible for the recommendation, implementation, development, administration, and maintenance of all academic-specific systems for the institution.