202 Huston Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Blackboard Transaction System Upgrade - June 20-21, 2017
Published: May 03, 2017
What: Blackboard Transact - Dining, EagleFlex, Print Credit, Bookstore Gift Cards, myEagleCard, Tapingo
When: June 20th and 21st, 2017
On June 20th and 21st, we will be upgrading servers and software for the Blackboard Transact System. During this time, Blackboard services and equipment will be unavailable. This outage affects the following:
- Dining Services Point of Sale machines - all locations
- EagleCard - Carding services will be unavailable at the EagleCard office in Tawanka during this outage.
- Bookstore Gift Cards, Eagle Flex, Athletic Book accounts, Bookbucks accounts (Note: Athletic Book and Bookbucks accounts for 2016-17 will be cleared on Monday, June 19th)
- Uniprint - Printing services using Print Credit and Eagle Flex accounts
- Off the Glass - Copying services using Print Credit and Eagle Flex accounts
- EPIC payments using Eagle Flex and EPIC bonus (Note: EPIC Bonus accounts for 2016-17 will be cleared on Monday, June 19th)
- myEagleCard, also known as eAccounts - will be unavailable for Eagle Flex payments.
- Tapingo - Mobile Food and Beverage ordering using Eagle Flex and AlaCarte payments.
- PHIL machines - located in JFK Library, Tawanka and RiverPoint Library
- Copy Readers - located in JFK Library, first floor microfiche readers for payment using Eagle Flex.
- Off Campus Merchants who offer Eagle Flex as a payment option - Eagle Flex will not be available.
- Blackboard Transact Reporting and Reporting scheduling (emailed daily, weekly and monthly reports will not be delivered)
- EagleFlex agreement located in EagleNet will be unavailable for two days. All other services and information in EagleNet will be unaffected.
A meeting will be scheduled in the coming weeks, to give our Blackboard Transact stakeholders an opportunity to ask questions. A communications plan is being formulated to inform the campus community. Feel free to contact the Help Desk at 359-2247 if you have specific questions or concerns.
Note: All other systems, including email, Banner, EagleNet and Virtual Labs are unaffected