FactBook Level II
Level II data
Cheney, WA 99004
FactBook Level II
Level II Reports
Level II data are intended for internal users who are familiar with the university structure and related data. These data are historical and provide a frame of reference for data previous to the college reorganization in 2010 and data converted to the new college organization. Data anomalies occur due to new coding in Banner introduced after the reorganization.
- Fall FTES and Head Count History by Program, Fall 2010 - Fall 2015
- Fall FTES History by College and Department, Fall 2006 - Fall 2009 (converted to new college structure)
- Degrees Granted by College, Undergraduate- Longitudinal, 2006/2007 - 2011/2012 with 5 year average (converted to new college structure)
- Degrees Granted by College, Graduate - Longitudinal, 2006/2007 - 2011/2012 with 5 year average (converted to new college structure)
- All Degrees Granted by College - Longitudinal, 2006/2007 - 2011/2012 with 5 year average (converted to new college structure)
- Annual Average FTES History by College and Department, 4 year history, Fall 2006 - Fall 2009 (previous college structure)
- Declared Major Counts by Department, 5 year history, Fall 2005 - Fall 2009 (previous college structure)
Modes of Instruction- All courses are assigned a mode of instruction, which designates the type of instruction (lecture, lab, independent study etc.), the level (100, 200, 300, 400 or graduate) and expected class size for each level. General descriptions for each mode are included.
Fall 2010 College Reorganization
Beginning in Fall 2010, the six colleges at EWU were collapsed to four and new codes were introduced into Banner to accommodate the changes. It is necessary to know which programs, departments, and majors were moved within the new college structure in order to produce accurate longitudinal reports. The documents below outline the changes.
- New college structure- 6 colleges merged into 4 colleges
- Majors moved between colleges
- Departments moved between colleges
*Note: Level II data are unedited. Data anomalies are attributable to the contents in Banner and the data must be interpreted with in-depth knowledge of both university administrative structure and Banner data elements in mind. External users are encouraged to contact the Office of Institutional Research, Demography and Assessment to confirm that their interpretation of Level II data is accurate.