FactBook Level I, Fall 2016
Level I data
Cheney, WA 99004
FactBook Level I, Fall 2016
Level I data are intended to provide general information about our students, staff, faculty and the university for internal and external users. Most reports are based upon the fall quarter census freeze of data used to report to state and federal agencies.
Click on the links to the left for other data related to the EWU Freshman Profile, survey data, Institutional Research reports and other data of interest.
- Graduation Rates for Fall 2010 Cohort by Pell Grant, Subsidized Stafford Loan and no Pell or Subsidized Stafford as required for disclosure by the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) Sec. 488(a)(3)
The Student Achievement Measure (SAM) is a web-based transparency initiative that was launched in 2013. SAM tracks the progress and completion of transfer students, part-time students, full-time students, and the outcomes of students who enroll in multiple institutions. This is a collaborative effort of the six national presidential higher education associations and has been endorsed by nine prominent national higher education organizations. Click on the image to view EWU's outcomes.
- Basic Enrollment Statistics for Fall 2016- by level, class standing, new student status, race/ethnicity and gender
- Enrollment, Undergraduate and Graduate and Race/Ethnicity, Fall 2016
- Enrollment Statistics, 2007 - 2015- Undergraduate, graduate by full-time, part-time, Freshmen and transfer matriculation (applications, admissions and enrolled)
- Enrollment by Class Standing, 2010-2016
- Enrollment by Term, Level and Time Status
- Enrollment, STEM Majors by Field of Study, Fall 2016
- Enrollment History: Fall 1964-2016
Note: degree posting is dynamic in Banner and data changes slightly as degrees are posted. Refer to IPEDS Completions reports in the Report Library for official data reported to the Department of Education.
- Degrees Granted- 6 yr Average, 2010-11 to 2015-16
- Degrees Granted 1991-2006 (note: data source is pre-Banner legacy data for historical reference- some data anomalies may be present)
- Degrees Granted 1947-1990 (note: data source is a historical reference- some data anomalies may be present)
Student Demographic Data:
- Diversity, Undergraduate and Graduate, Fall 2016
- Diversity, EWU Undergraduate and First-time in Comparison to 2014-15 Spokane District High School Graduates, Fall 2015
- Age, Undergraduate and Graduate, Fall 2015
- Age and Residency by Class Level, Fall 2016 Quarter Term only (Common Data Set format with expanded categories)
- Undergraduate Declared Majors, Fall 2016
- Graduate Declared Majors, Fall 2016
- Declared Majors: 5 year head count of most popular (100+)- and fastest growing (50+) 2011-12 through 2015-16
- Country and State of Student Origin and First Time Freshman Origin, Fall 2016
- First Generation, Pell Recipients and Underrepresented Undergraduate Students Fall 2010- Fall 2016
- Freshman Profile