Housing & Residential Life at Eastern...where your college experience begins!Apply Now
1027 Cedar St.
Cheney, WA 99004
We continue our tradition of offering Sign Up Bonuses to those who commit to the campus experience by May 15, 2014. These bonuses reduce your hassles and increase your fun!
- Parking Permit - Free parking the entire academic year!
- Laundry - Free laundry the entire academic year (up to 60 loads (30 wash / 30 dry) per quarter)!
- EPIC Adventure Dollars - Free rentals and trips ($100.00 total value)!*
*$50.00 EPIC dollars will be put on your EagleCard the second full week of fall quarter and the second full week of winter quarter.
Please note: Unclaimed Sign Up Bonuses are forfeited in the event of a cancelled contract or if the student is asked to leave university housing at any point.
How Do I Qualify For Sign Up Bonuses?
It's easy to qualify for Sign Up Bonuses. Just do the following three things:
- Submit the $125.00 non-refundable housing deposit by May 15, 2014.
- Complete the housing application.
- Choose, and adhere to, the contract commitment to live on campus the entire academic year.
- Choose, and adhere to, either a Platinum meal plan or a Gold meal plan.
How Do I Get My Sign Up Bonuses?
|Annual Parking Permit||$105.00||Valid Full Academic Year||$105.00|
Parking Permit: To receive your parking permit, fill out this form at the Parking website. Annual parking permits are valid for the academic year. Vehicle must be registered in student's name or family member's name. Parking permit bonus is only available for RH and DH lots.
EPIC Dollars: First come, first served with regard to signing up for EPIC trips and renting equipment. Note: EPIC floor residents who signed the EPIC Agreement receive the entire $100.00 EPIC amount Fall quarter.
Laundry Cards: Each student receives the 44 load laundry card upon move-in. The subsequent 16 load laundry card (if needed) may be picked up in the Housing office. A $30 credit will automatically be applied to each qualifying student's account each quarter.
To receive your sign up bonus, you must choose a Gold or Platinum meal plan and your non-refundable deposit must be received by or postmarked on, or before, May 15, 2014.