Housing & Residential Life at Eastern...where your college experience begins!Apply Now
1027 Cedar St.
Cheney, WA 99004
H2O: Humans, Health and the Outdoors
Actively participate in a shared community that explores personal, community and environmental wellness.
- For anyone who likes...
- learning leadership through outdoor pursuits that emphasize mentorship, leadership, and personal growth
- examining issues of health equity, access and wellness of our human and natural environments
- supporting campus sustainability initiatives including farm-to-fork and waste reduction
- exploring opportunities for engagement and stewardship of our surrounding communities
Why Live With Us?
- Extra opportunities for EPIC trips, working on campus with sustainability initiatives and health/wellness programs.
- Live in an environment with other students interested in the outdoors, health and sustainability.
- Get to know faculty and staff from EPIC, Health/Wellness & Prevention, PEHR and other areas of campus.