Housing & Residential Life at Eastern
...where your college experience begins!Apply Now
1027 Cedar St.
Cheney, WA 99004
Living Learning Communities
Enhance Your Education....
Build Strong Communities....
What are Living Learning Communities?
- A community of students with similar majors and/or interests
- Sponsored by a campus department
- Special focus, special drive
- Smaller communities within the larger university setting
Why Living Learning Communities?
- Build a close connection to the university
- Take classes with floor mates
- Dig deeper into your interests with fellow students
- Collaborate with students, staff, and faculty outside the classroom
- Receive extra support and resources
- Boost your GPA
- Student LLC Mentor in addition to the Community Advisor to assist with academic concerns and connection to resources
LLCs offered for the 2014-2015 academic year?
- Computing and Engineering Sciences
- EPIC Adventures - Outdoors and Recreation
- Experience the Arts
- Global Connections
- The Sciences
- Transfer Eastern
How do I sign up?
- Click the Apply Now! button below
- Follow the provided steps on the application
Space is limited so sign up now!