Housing & Residential Life at Eastern
...where your college experience begins!Apply Now
1027 Cedar St.
Cheney, WA 99004
Community Standards are not only a set of guidelines by which residents of the building floor wish to live by, but also, the policies set forth by the Board of Trustees and by the state of Washington. The standards work in conjunction with university policy to help residents create a positive living-learning environment. Residents are asked to become involved in setting up standards at floor meetings held by their Community Advisor (CA).
Students have the following responsibilities:
- To help create and adhere to community standards.
- To comply with reasonable requests made by staff or university officials.
- To monitor and accept responsibility for the behavior of their guests.
- To report violations of rules and regulations to appropriate staff.
- To respect the rights of others.
- To participate actively in self-governance.
- To express themselves individually or by association with groups.
- To participate in judicial proceedings to determine appropriate standards of behavior.
- To contribute positively to the community by participating in educational and social programs.
- To be responsible in carrying room/door keys at all times.