Housing & Residential Life at Eastern...where your college experience begins!Apply Now
1027 Cedar St.
Cheney, WA 99004
Welcome to the Eastern Washington University Housing & Residential Life employment webpage. We are excited that you are considering us for your next role. We invite you to learn more about the inland northwest region by reading below. GO EAGLES!!
Why Eastern Washington University?
- 49% of first year students are the first in their family to attend a college or university. Eastern Washington University is the most diverse university in Washington State.
- Strong departmental initiatives focusing on academic success.
- Numerous professional development opportunities on-campus, regionally, and nationally.
- Opportunities to serve as a liaison to another campus office. This liaison role allows for intentional collaboration with another functional area on campus.
Why the Inland Northwest?
- Cheney is 17 miles from Spokane; Washington's the second largest city.
- Home to over five ski slopes, over 70 lakes and streams, and other outdoor recreation opportunities.
- Home to nationally recognized community events and festivals such as Hoopfest, Bloomsday, Chinese Lantern Festival, and the Lilac Festival.
For more information on Spokane and the surrounding area, visit this website
For more information on our positions, Housing & Residential Life Department and EWU, check out these documents:
To apply for a position, go to EWU Jobs
Any further questions, please contact Alex Matiash at firstname.lastname@example.org