Housing & Residential Life at Eastern
...where your college experience begins!Apply Now
1027 Cedar St.
Cheney, WA 99004
Summer Housing 2014
- You must be enrolled in at least one class in each summer session that you intend to live on campus.
- All Summer Residents will reside in Large Single rooms in Dryden Hall.
- All Summer Residents are required to have a meal plan ($100/week). This meal plan is not intended to be full service so you may purchase additional dining dollars at the Tawanka Business office (120 Tawanka Hall) if necessary.
- One (1) $15 laundry card will be provided to you and charged to your student account. Additional cards may be purchased at the Housing office.
- All rooms are charged by the week. Weeks are not prorated at any point.
- Only students with a Fall quarter residence hall assignment may stay in the halls during the break between the second Summer session and Fall quarter.
Summer Housing Applications are due no later than Tuesday, May 27th at 5:00pm.
If you have further questions regarding Summer Housing please contact the Housing office at 509.359.2451 or firstname.lastname@example.org.