OverviewThe Office of Grant and Research Development offers significant help to faculty and staff who wish to write and submit a grant proposal.
210 Showalter Hall
Cheney, WA 99004-2444
Proposal Development Assistance
Charlene Alspach Assistant Director for Pre Award Adminstration is available to assist faculty and staff through the proposal writing process by:
- reviewing funding guidelines;
- facilitating partnerships between funders, community partners, and the university administration;
- developing budgets;
- helping with proposal development, feedback, and editing;
- completing forms and submitting proposals; and
- negotiating budget modifications and contract amendments.
It is university policy that all grants and contracts must be submitted through the Office of Grant and Research Development. More information on this policy. Effective spring quarter 2016, all draft proposal documents must be submitted to the Grants Office ten working days prior to the submission deadline. See the Provost's message here.