Welcome to Eastern Washington University Dining Services! We are a valuable partner in the daily life of the University community.
120 Tawanka Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Through our operations, we demonstrate the University's commitment to a high quality, student-centered learning environment focusing on product quality and service by providing freshly prepared, nutritious food that offers good value in convenient locations. Throughout our campus, five buildings house nine dining options and each is happy to serve you at varying hours throughout the day and evening.
Hours of Operation:
Useful Documents and Links:
- 2013-2014 Dining Brochure
- 2013-2014 Meal Plan Usage Chart
- 2013-2014 Dining Meal Plan Options
- 2013-2014 Early Sign Up Bonuses
- Where Can I Use My Meal Counts?
- Feel Better Friend Meal
- 2013 Eagle Express Fresh Market Weekly Recipes - (Printable PDF Version)
- 2014 EWU Diversity Week Cookbook - (Printable PDF Version)
- Dining Services Sustainability Practices
- Food Allergies Statement
- Peanut and Tree Nut Use Statement
- Spokane Regional Health District