Commute Trip Reduction (CTR)
Welcome to Commute Trip Reduction (CTR). This program is designed to reduce single occupancy vehicle (SOV) commuting in order to achieve better air quality. Please browse our site and learn how you can be part of the Eastern solution. For specific parts of the program, see the menu at the left side of the page.
Cheney, WA 99004
How to Participate
It's as simple as:
- Select, print out and fill in the registration form, or obtain one from the CTR Office in PUB 212, 509.359.7921.
- Participate as many times as you can to reduce the number of trips you drive alone to work per month.
- Track your method of getting to work online on your Spokane County personalized monthly calendar, or submit your paper calendar to PUB Administration.
- Make sure your online calendar is updated on or before the 6th of the month. Make sure your paper calendar reaches the EWU CTR Office by the third of the next month.
- Watch your mailbox and this web site for special promotions.
Click on above: Print form, fill it out and mail to CTR 212 PUB or fax to 509.359.2266