Center for Academic Advising & RetentionOur Mission - CAAR values the academic and personal growth of all students. In an atmosphere of mutual respect, we foster self-directed learning through quality academic advising and retention practices. CAAR collaborates with students and campus partners to develop educational plans leading to persistence and graduation.
111 Monroe Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Academic Probation, Dismissal & Reinstatement
Academic probation, dismissal and reinstatement can be very confusing for students and challenging for advisors to explain. The following pages are to help advisors and students work through the policy together and to offer some tips for advising students on academic probation.
- Academic Probation, Dismissal and Reinstatement Policy
- Understanding Academic Probation, Dismissal and Reinstatement
- Academic Probation/Academic Warning vs. Financial Aid Warning/Probation/Suspension
- First-Time Frosh vs. Continuing Students
- Academic Dismissal Information
- Academic Reinstatement
- Tips for Advising Students on Academic Probation
- Academic Success Analysis (was Academic Success Agreement)