EagleAXIS is the online career management tool for students, alumni, and employers to connect and develop relationships.
114 Showalter Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
All current students will use their NetID to log into EagleAXIS. If you do not know your NetID information, please look up or reset it at http://accounts.ewu.edu/.
The online career management system for EWU students and alumni offers personalized career services. EagleAXIS provides:
- Company information for students and alumni searching for volunteer opportunities, part-time jobs, full-time jobs and internships
- Events calendar and workshop schedule for professional development opportunities
- Position postings for internships, jobs and EWU student employment jobs
- Online registration
- Appointment scheduling
- Online Career Portfolio management
New to EagleAXIS?
- Student Username: NetID. Not sure what your NetID is? Reset your information at http://accounts.ewu.edu/
- Alumni Username: Create a username you will easily remember, we suggest you use your EWU Eagles email.
- Employer Username: Your email address is your username. Please note the exact capitalization used in your email address - the login is case sensitive.
- Password: To create a secure password, we suggest that you use upper-case, lower-case, and at least one number in your password.
How to Videos
Creating an EagleAxis Account (students)
How to Make an Advising Appointment in EagleAxis (students)
Uploading Resumes and Documents into you EagleAxis Account (students)
Employer Log in, Posting Jobs, Etc. (employers)
Documentation and Troubleshooting
Having trouble with your EagleAXIS account? Students, alumni and employers can all get immediate technical assistance with EagleAXIS by calling Career Services at 509.359.6365. Can't remember your password? Not sure which username you've used? Career Services can help.
Adobe Reader is needed to view and print many of the Career Services forms and documents. Click on the link to download the latest version.
EagleAXIS is best viewed in Firefox.
Using your eagles.ewu.edu email address will decrease your risk of having EagleAXIS messages sent to your Spam box.
Signed up for an account but don't know where to go from there? Check for the email confirmation from EagleAXIS - if it's not in your Inbox, check your Spam box. If it's not in either, you very likely misstyped your email address. We cannot approve an account without the verification email.
Here are additional tips on using EagleAXIS and for documents found within them.