Academic Advising & RetentionWorking from a broad-based understanding of university policies and procedures, academic advisors and retention specialists will consistently share accurate, current and pertinent information allowing students to maximize their education opportunities. A personal relationship between student and advisor/retention specialists facilitates and accelerates the student/university interaction.
111 Monroe Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Academic Probation, Dismissal & Reinstatement
Academic probation, dismissal and reinstatement can be very confusing for students and challenging for advisors to explain. The following pages are to help advisors and students work through the policy together and to offer some tips for advising students on academic probation.
- Academic Probation, Dismissal and Reinstatement Policy
- Understanding Academic Probation, Dismissal and Reinstatement
- Academic Probation/Academic Warning vs. Financial Aid Warning/Probation/Suspension
- First-Time Frosh vs. Continuing Students
- Academic Dismissal Information
- Academic Reinstatement
- Tips for Advising Students on Academic Probation
- Academic Success Analysis (was Academic Success Agreement)