Monroe Hall 307
Cheney, WA 99004
To provide leadership in shaping the university's academic technology pathway for successful online teaching. This unit consists of 7 full-time regular technical support staff, system administrators, technical trainers, graphic designers, and course development specialists.
Tools and Online Services:
- List of services and tools
The eLearning Services blog brings you the latest in the world of online-learning technology. Get help with eLearning tools and services, get started creating voice and video content, catch up on the latest eLearning events, and request a Blackboard Course. Click here to access the blog.
- To help improve the overall student experience at Eastern.
- To support faculty using teaching and learning technology.
- To better prepare our students for the 21st century workplace.
- To support faculty in research of new academic technologies.
- To provide leadership incorporating these tools into our online academic initiative.