Welcome to Eastern Washington University Dining Services! We are a valuable partner in the daily life of the University community.
120 Tawanka Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
Through our operations, we demonstrate the University's commitment to a high quality, student-centered learning environment focusing on product quality and service by providing freshly prepared, nutritious food that offers good value in convenient locations. Throughout our campus, five buildings house nine dining options and each is happy to serve you at varying hours throughout the day and evening.
Hours of Operation:
Useful Documents and Links:
- 2012-2013 Dining Services Online Brochure
- 2012-2013 Meal Count Locations: Find out where meal counts are accepted at!
- 2012-2013 Meal Plan Usage Chart
- 2012-2013 Dining Meal Plan Options
- 2012-2013 Early Sign Up Bonuses
- Eagle Express Fresh Market Weekly Recipes - (Printable PDF version)
- 2013 EWU Diversity Cookbook
- Food Allergies Statement
- Peanut and Tree Nut Use Statement