A variety of tutoring services are available to meet the needs of EWU's diverse student learners. Students can choose between individual 1-to-1 tutoring, facilitated group learning, online tutoring, or tutoring labs.
111 Monroe Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
PLUS 1-on-1 Tutoring
Our Program Leading to Undergraduate Success is designed to enhance the quality of undergraduate student scholarship and assists students in achieving academic goals through cost-free individualized tutoring.
Through this route of learning,students will...
- engage interpersonally
- build rapport with their tutor
- further realize and cultivate their own critical thinking skills and course knowledge
- recognize their own abilities, skills, and aptitudes
How the program works:
- Students attend 20-30 hours of tutoring each quarter
- Tutors keep the students accountable and engage them professionally
- Students improve grades by increasing study and learning efficiency
- PLUS provides a foundation for success in all future classes
To learn more about participating in PLUS as a student or tutor, please contact the Academic Success Center at (509) 359-2487
Mitchell Colver, PLUS Tutor Coordinator, 509-359-6145, firstname.lastname@example.org